Weddings & Receptions
Some call it industrial elegance. We just call it perfect.
We know you will fall in love with our newly remodeled, historic venue. With beautiful exposed brick as your backdrop, our reception space can be elevated with your décor, or simply shine on its own. And, unlike most venues, we offer a nicely stocked, built-in bar our Mill Tap Room right inside our venue. It’s the most unique experience in town, and the perfect place to tie the knot in front of family and friends. Now what’s left to do? Discover all the amenities we include in our reasonable rental rates.
The center has:
- Ideal capacity for a seated dinner: 225
- Ideal capacity for a cocktail party: 300
- 2 private rooms available for the bride & groom to get ready for the big event – each with a private entrance and restroom.
- Beautifully decorated space. Enjoy as is, or add your special touches.
- Four-season patio that easily opens to the outdoors
- The perfect backdrop for unique indoor and outdoor photos.
What we will happily provide:
- Assistance in planning your event setup.
- All your tables and chairs, including setup and teardown.
- Portable stage for raised ceremonies/entertainment.
- Our commercial kitchen for either (1) the licensed caterer of your choice, (2) a guest chef, or (3) the option for you to bring in already prepared food for your guests. Please note that there may be some usage restrictions depending on which option you choose.
- Access to our nicely stocked bar area (The Mill Tap Room), with a full waitstaff for your adult beverages. We even offer a 14-tap craft beer system – the county’s largest selection of craft beers at an event venue! Please note that all alcohol must be purchased through The Mill Event Center’s bar.
- Surround-sound audio and HD-1080p projector with projection area – everything easily connects to your digital devices.
- Free, high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the event center.
- Use of our glassware, pitchers, trays and tray stands.