Corporate & Social Events
Whether it’s business or social, it’s easy to impress your guests, clients or staff in our newly remodeled venue and its perfectly paired modern amenities. Share a fun celebration. Or create an incredible conference. No matter the event, we have you covered with everything you need for success. Time for cocktail hour? Not a problem. Unlike most venues, we offer a nicely stocked, built-in bar called The Mill Tap Room right in our venue. So take the guess work out of your next event with The Mill Event Center. We’re confident you’ll be thrilled!
We love to host-
BUSINESS & GROUP MEETINGS:
- Corporate Events
- Workshops & Seminars
- Team Building
CELEBRATIONS & PARTIES:
- Holiday Parties
- Birthday Parties
What we will happily Provide:
- Assistance in planning your event setup.
- All your tables and chairs, including setup and teardown.
- Use of our commercial kitchen to suit your needs:
- Choose a licensed caterer to supply food for your event.
- Bring in your own prepared food.
- For an additional fee, you can choose a licensed guest chef who will have full access to the kitchen for the entire day.
- Parking space for the food truck(s) of your choice.
- Use of our Four-Season Patio that easily opens to the outdoors.
- Surround-sound audio and HD-1080p projector with projection area – everything easily connects to your digital devices.
- Free, high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the event center.
- Use of our glassware, pitchers, trays and tray stands.
- Access to The Mill Tap Room, our nicely stocked bar area with a full waitstaff for your adult beverages. We even offer a 14-tap craft beer system – the county’s largest selection of craft beers at an event venue! Please note that all alcohol must be purchased through The Mill Event Center’s bar.
- Use of two smaller, private rooms.
- Use of our Cornhole or Ping Pong Tables to give your guests a little extra fun!
- Free parking.