Amenities & Rental Rates
- Monday thru Thursday $1700
- Friday $3200
- Saturday $4200
- Sunday $2700
Your rental fee includes the following conveniences at no charge:
- Five (5) hour block of time; Contract time to end by 10 p.m. unless otherwise approved
- Access to audio/visual system and Wifi
- 225 Chiavari chairs with pads
- 60” round tables (up to 30), cocktail tables (up to 10), sign-in (1), gift (1), DJ (1), beverage (1) and buffet tables (3).
- Basic linens (black, white or ivory)
- One consultation meeting regarding setup with Event Manager
- Free parking
- Access to two private dressing rooms
- All-season patio
- Catering access to full commercial kitchen, including ice machine
- Professional staff to set up your tables, chairs and linens
- Clean up
- Building decorated with decorations provided by renter (all decorations to be dropped off the Tuesday before event day)
Audio / Visuals
- Superior surround-sound audio throughout the entire event space that easily connects to your devices.
- HD-1080p projector and projection area
- Free, high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the event space
- Hand-held microphones
Access to a fully stocked bar
- Access to the Mill Tap Room, a fully staffed, full-service bar that includes hard liquor, wine and a 14-tap craft beer system.
Access to a fully licensed commercial kitchen
- Choose a licensed caterer for your event. Caterers can use the kitchen to hold and warm food.
- Bring in your own prepared food, and use the kitchen to hold and warm food.
- For an additional fee, you can choose a licensed guest chef who will have full access to the kitchen for the entire day.
Two smaller rooms are included in the rental fee. These rooms can be used for the bride & groom, or however you choose. Each room offers an outside entrance for a discreet or surprise entrance, plus its own private restroom.
Weekday Business Meetings
$850 (7 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- Includes water, tea, coffee, linens, audio/visual system, podium, stage
- Can sodas will be charged at $1 per person
- Includes beverage staff
- Any additional hours on end of contract – $200/per and depends on already booked events
$600 for 3 hours (out by 3 p.m.; Depends on previously booked events for same day)
- Includes water, tea, coffee, linens, audio/visual system, room setup & tear down
All-day access starting at 10 a.m.
- Sunday thru Thursday $2500
- Friday $3500
- Saturday $4500
- Beverage Staff: $175 each. Over 100 guests – $350
- Non-alcoholic drinks: $3 per person or $1.50 per person with Open Bar
- China & flatware only: $5 per person (w/water glasses $6 per person)
- Contract extension time AFTER 10 p.m. – $500/hour
- China and flatware – $5 per person
- Extra hours: $250/per or $600 for 3 hour
- Seated Dinner – 225* may differ with wedding ceremonies and receptions.
- Cocktail Party – 300
Signed contract and 50% down payment is required to reserve your date!
- There may be additional charges after the event if any of the above was needed and not paid in advance.
- List approximate number of tables and which tables within the contract or addendum once the decision has been made