Amenities & Rental Rates
So much included!
Your rental fee includes all these conveniences at no charge:
- Table and chairs (including setup and teardown)
- Four-season patio that can open to the outdoors
- High-top, pub-style bar tables
- Serving glassware, pitchers, trays and tray stands
- Children’s highchairs
- Raised stage and set-up, if requested.
Audio / Visuals
- Superior surround-sound audio throughout the entire event space that easily connects to your devices.
- HD-1080p projector and projection area
- Free, high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the event space
- Hand-held microphones
Access to a fully stocked bar
Access to the Mill Tap Room, a fully staffed, full-service bar that includes hard liquor, wine and a 14-tap craft beer system.
Access to a fully licensed commercial kitchen
We offer our commercial kitchen to suit your needs:
- Choose a licensed caterer to supply food for your event. Caterers can use the kitchen to hold and warm your food.
- Bring in your own prepared food, and use the kitchen to hold and warm your food.
- For an additional fee, you can choose a licensed guest chef who will have full access to the kitchen for the entire day.
Two smaller rooms are included in your rental fee. These rooms can be used for the bride & groom, or however you choose. Each room offers an outside entrance for a discreet or surprise entrance, plus its own private restroom.
Daily rates are for 3 hour time blocks.
Everyday – $500
Evening Rates are for 5 hour time blocks.
Sunday thru Thursday – $1500
Friday – $2500
Saturday – $3500
Two (2) bartenders required. All alcohol must be purchased through the bar at The Mill.
Seated Dinner – 225* may differ with wedding ceremonies and receptions.
Cocktail Party – 300
Signed contract and 50% down payment is required to reserve your date!