Dream Wedding Giveaway
The Mill is thrilled to announce the opportunity for a local couple to celebrate their love with a Dream Wedding Giveaway! After having the pleasure of working with so many lovely couples on their big day, we decided to give back to a deserving couple with a dream wedding ensemble.
Couples residing in Fairfield County and bordering counties are eligible to submit nominations for the Dream Wedding. The winning couple will be announced at The Mill’s Wedding Showcase on Jan. 19, 2020 with the wedding held on Sunday, June 14, 2020.
How to Enter
The couple will be awarded a complimentary wedding giveaway package (view full list below) to share with up to 150 guests of their choice. The winning couple will receive the Dream Wedding and runners up will receive a special prize.
Please review and save or print the Dream Wedding Application to submit all required items.
All applicants MUST read and agree to the Dream Wedding Giveaway – Rules and Disclaimers prior to submitting their application.
To be valid, each entry must provide all information requested. Incomplete or inaccurate entry forms will be considered ineligible and void. The failure to follow each of the required steps for entry will also result in void and ineligible entry forms. Applicants may be required to show proof of being the actual applicant. All entries become the property of Sponsor. Information submitted on each entry, including but not limited to personally identifiable information about Applicant, such as Applicant’s name, e-mail address or mailing address may be used by Sponsor.
The Dream Team
- The Dream Wedding is set for Sunday, June 14th, 2020. Nominees must adhere to the June 14, 2020 date if selected. Alternative dates or cash equivalents will not be awarded.
- Entries for the Dream Wedding contest will be accepted beginning Nov. 18, 2019 via email or mail. All entries must be received by Dec. 27, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. to be considered.
- Semi-finalist applicants will be determined and notified via email no later than Jan. 3, 2020. Interviews will be scheduled the week of January 6, 2020. Semi-finalists must have availability for an interview during this time period to be considered. Alternative weeks will not be available.
- Finalists will be announced via Facebook on Jan. 10, 2020. The public will have the opportunity to submit votes for the winner.
- The winner and runners up will be announced at Wedding Showcase on Sunday, Jan. 19, 2020.
- Applicants must agree to your story and photos being made public on social media, with additional publicity possible via news stories.
- The Mill Event Center and participating vendors have the rights to use your photos for advertising and marketing purposes.
- Applicants may not have been married before to each other.
- Applicants may not have been married more than once.
This contest is open only to residents of Fairfield county and any surrounding counties including: Licking, Hocking, Pickaway, Franklin, Perry.
Wedding date is Sunday, June 14th, 2020 and cannot be changed. Applicants must be 18 years of age and older to apply. Employees and/or family members of the participating vendors are not eligible.
The winner must sign (1) an Affidavit of Eligibility and (2) a Publicity Release granting the right to use the names, likenesses, voices, opinions, biographical information, city of the Winner for advertising and publicity purposes without additional notice or payment or compensation. Entry in this drawing constitutes each potential Winner’s agreement to sign such releases. Noncompliance will result in disqualification of a Winner, and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.